Сега е точно : Maј 23rd, 2024, 2:03 pm

Часовникот е според зоната: UTC + 1 час [ Летно време ]

Испрати нова тема Одговори на тема  [ � теми ]  Оди на страна Предходна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Следна
Автор Порака
 Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 29th, 2005, 8:12 pm 
Отсутен
Модератор
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Jуни 14th, 2004, 12:31 am
Мислења: 894
Локација: Tetovo , Brooklyn
ah right then ive missed the part when you told that its a freestyle ...okay peace..try record some shit and post it so we can hear more stuffs from ya...
ppeace

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 29th, 2005, 8:12 pm 
Отсутен
Администратор
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Maј 25th, 2004, 9:50 pm
Мислења: 738
Локација: Jurassic Park
sticky Напиша:
this is steet made ...i don't have studio. I made it with my friends ,with one microphone for 4$...

here in Bulgaria we are very poor .My mother and my father are working in 3 places each one of them ..and they still don't have enough money to feed the family.We are 5 in ma family ..I have 1 pair of shoes ,and one pair of pants ,and a jacket ,and a hat they all are about 3 years old ...now tell me how the fuck am i going to find money for studio ...i only have i knife to kill gipsis with it ...because in my hood there are 18000 gipsis ...now dudes tell me ,how to survive in this fucking country

yo man.. when there is a will... there is alway a way to start somthin that u like... u sould take that demo and let other rappers hear it and maybe u will have a song with them or somthin more. :) its just an idea.. all im sayin is make a connection :)

Последна промена од Emp на Maј 29th, 2005, 8:15 pm, променето е 1 пати

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 29th, 2005, 8:13 pm 
Отсутен

Регистриран: Maј 28th, 2005, 6:13 pm
Мислења: 27
yeah ok ...by the way the name of my crew is Da Crew
in da crew we are 3 mutherfuckers : Sticky(me) , Masta G and Westy(or Rocky,or Westman)

and we're battlin on da street with other shit makers

Последна промена од sticky на Maј 29th, 2005, 8:15 pm, променето е 1 пати

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 29th, 2005, 8:14 pm 
Отсутен
Администратор
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Февруари 5th, 1987, 7:54 pm
Мислења: 1467
Локација: Скопје
Here is the same about the money.. But you can meet with people with studio or something.. Dunno :) At least make the vocal volume low that will be better.. or if you rapp in much distance with the microphone will be better too.

Good luck.
I pozdrav ot Makedonia ! 8)

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 29th, 2005, 8:14 pm 
Отсутен

Emp1 Напиша:
sticky Напиша:
this is steet made ...i don't have studio. I made it with my friends ,with one microphone for 4$...

here in Bulgaria we are very poor .My mother and my father are working in 3 places each one of them ..and they still don't have enough money to feed the family.We are 5 in ma family ..I have 1 pair of shoes ,and one pair of pants ,and a jacket ,and a hat they all are about 3 years old ...now tell me how the fuck am i going to find money for studio ...i only have i knife to kill gipsis with it ...because in my hood there are 18000 gipsis ...now dudes tell me ,how to survive in this fucking country

yo man.. when there is a will... there is alway a way to start somthin that u like... u sould take that demo and let other rappers hear it and maybe u will have a song with them or somthin more. :) its just an idea..

i tried dat already ,but they told me " sorry dude there are many like you..."

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 29th, 2005, 8:16 pm 
Отсутен

Mitko Напиша:
Here is the same about the money.. But you can meet with people with studio or something.. Dunno :) At least make the vocal volume low that will be better.. or if you rapp in much distance with the microphone will be better too.

Good luck.
I pozdrav ot Makedonia ! 8)

i'm doin da shit in a huge distance of da mic but the mic is fucked up
as i already told ya is 4$ ,and my fuckin DJ left me ..

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 29th, 2005, 8:24 pm 
Отсутен

отивам си в къщи сега да вида има ли нещо за ядене (едва ли )
молете се за мен да не ме хванат куките че пак ще ме бият с палките

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 30th, 2005, 4:53 pm 
Отсутен
Модератор
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Maј 25th, 2004, 10:28 pm
Мислења: 1048
Локација: Silitus - The Power od Divinity
bratce sticky kade se navazda6?? as sam makedonec, no ziveam v'v sofia. .... ok, im better with english than bulgarian :))))) anyway, i would like 2 no were u live, were is this getto ... i must say that life in bulgaria is ruff, but still u can make levs for better life, and istead of killin pips, u might consider of finding a job that will give u a better life and more inspiration for making ur own studio with better stuff in it, not some 4$ mic. ... thats all from me no, im gonna listen to da song and post later thoughts about it.

peace

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 30th, 2005, 8:13 pm 
Отсутен

Doktor_ Напиша:
bratce sticky kade se navazda6?? as sam makedonec, no ziveam v'v sofia. .... ok, im better with english than bulgarian :))))) anyway, i would like 2 no were u live, were is this getto ... i must say that life in bulgaria is ruff, but still u can make levs for better life, and istead of killin pips, u might consider of finding a job that will give u a better life and more inspiration for making ur own studio with better stuff in it, not some 4$ mic. ... thats all from me no, im gonna listen to da song and post later thoughts about it.

peace

Well i im da hood called Красна Поляна with these 18000 black shitty mangos...
tell me ,where do you live?
And what's ya name?
My name is George ,but even my mother calles me Sticky ,so i don't use my real name

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Maј 31st, 2005, 1:32 am 
Отсутен
Модератор
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Maј 25th, 2004, 10:28 pm
Мислења: 1048
Локација: Silitus - The Power od Divinity
im in Ovca Kupel 2 ... dud i have friends in that hood ... but i dont no the pips there, but i no that there r a lot of mangos there :)))) ... nyways my name is Bojan but everyone calles me Doktor :)))

Кон врв
 Профил  

Покажи постара тема:  Сортирај по  
Испрати нова тема Одговори на тема  [ � теми ]  Оди на страна Предходна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Следна

Часовникот е според зоната: UTC + 1 час [ Летно време ]

Кој е Присутен

Членови кои ја разгледуваат оваа тема: Google [Bot] and 3 гости

Вие Не може да поставите нова тема на овој форум
Вие Не може одговорите на теми на овој форум
Вие Не може да промените мислења на овој форум
Вие Не може да го бришите вашето мислење во овој форум

Оди до:  
Copyright © 2004-2023 Македонски Рап