Сега е точно : Aприл 27th, 2024, 7:41 pm

Часовникот е според зоната: UTC + 1 час [ Летно време ]

Испрати нова тема Одговори на тема  [ � теми ]  Оди на страна Предходна  1, 2, 3  Следна
Автор Порака
 Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Aприл 4th, 2005, 9:18 pm 
Отсутен
Модератор
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Maј 25th, 2004, 10:28 pm
Мислења: 1048
Локација: Silitus - The Power od Divinity
Mitko Напиша:
Doktor_ Напиша:
mitko za tebe golem pozdrav za dobro izvrsenata domasna zadaca :)

Ти уште не си ја завршил така да чекам некоја нова тема од твоја страна :) Да видиме што оцена ќе добиеш за домашната задача :)

mitko ke se pokazam i jas, poleka samo ... spremam materijali :))))

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Авдуст 21st, 2007, 11:58 am 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Авдуст 14th, 2007, 9:31 pm
Мислења: 70
Локација: Skopje
BIG L...the BEST MC I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!

R.I.P.

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Авдуст 26th, 2007, 5:39 pm 
Отсутен
Модератор
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Aприл 7th, 2007, 6:34 pm
Мислења: 341
RIP

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Септември 8th, 2008, 12:14 am 
Отсутен

Регистриран: Aприл 6th, 2008, 1:18 pm
Мислења: 900
Big L was murdered at 8:30pm on the evening of Monday, February 15th 1999 in front of 45 West 139th Street Harlem, New York. He lived just houses away at 104 West 139th Street. The shooter was one whom Lamont Coleman had known since he was a child. Nine bullets to the head and chest ended the life of a man whose lifetime work was days away from being rewarded. Gerard Woodley of Brooklyn, a man who once sat beside brothers Lamont, Leroy, and Donald to eat, a man openly invited into Terrys household, shot L several times in the chest to make certain his death, then, to ensure that there would be no open casket funeral, shot him in the face (Although it didn't turn out this way, there was in-fact an open casket). The ruthless and violent nature of this crime is even surprising to a city where murder is a common occurrence. This callous crime was committed against a childhood friend. Woodley, who was 29 at the time of the shooting had already been arrested earlier that year with Donald Phinazee, and faced federal drug charges for trafficking cocaine. Woodley was held without bail for the murder of Lamont Coleman, but according to Dan M. Rather, assistant district attorney, he could not be charged because there was insufficient evidence, however, the investigation does remain open. Gerard Woodley is not where he belongs, he is currently free, and he probably will remain that way. He served a brief sentence around the time of Ls murder for an unrelated charge of one count of distribution and possession with intent to distribute cocaine base.

Lamonts lifeless body was found outside the Delano Housing project, which was only a block from the very park were he got the gift of gab. Ironically enough, the place where he learned to rhyme, and the common things he spoke of, was what consumed him. At L's funeral at the George Washington Bridge dozens of hip-hops finest attended, members of DITC, and other stars such as Camron and Ma$e were eager to pay respects to their long time friend. The calls would come in that night, offering condolence, from across the world. It appears that Big L was more than just Harlem's Finest.

eve nesto povekje okolu negovata smrt...se naeziv koa go procitav toa kaj bil ubien :?

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Септември 8th, 2008, 12:06 pm 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Декември 30th, 2007, 10:35 pm
Мислења: 732
Локација: Чаир
Најѕверски МС што некогаш постоел.

R.I.P.

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Септември 8th, 2008, 12:08 pm 
Отсутен

Регистриран: Aприл 6th, 2008, 1:18 pm
Мислења: 900
ovoj februari sea so ide,znaci 15.2.2009 e 10 godini od ubistvoto na BIG L

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Септември 13th, 2008, 1:21 pm 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Ноември 2nd, 2007, 9:16 pm
Мислења: 347
Локација: keramidnica,skopje
moj najomilen MC i najdobar freesatyler na site vreminja R.I.P flamboyant 4 life

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Септември 13th, 2008, 8:42 pm 
Отсутен

Регистриран: Авдуст 5th, 2007, 10:49 am
Мислења: 10
*Dont take the the mic if you are not able to spit*
R.I.P Big L

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето: BIG L DEATH
ТемаИспратено: Септември 19th, 2008, 8:32 am 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Maрт 2nd, 2005, 4:07 am
Мислења: 244
Локација: SKOPJE ,TOPANA GHETTO
A ZNAETE DEKA BIG L BIL UBIEN PO GRESKA

NAVODNO BRAT MU NA BIG L - TEZOK NARKOMAN I ZAGLAVEN VO GOMNA DO DUSA

TOEST BRAT MU GO BARALE DA GO UBIJAT

I EDEN DEN BIG L IZLEGOL U HARLEM OBLECEN VO OBLEKATA NA BRATMU SO KAPULACA NA GLAVA

I PEDERIVE MISLELE DEGA E TIPOT KOJ GO BARAAT I GO IZRESETALE BIG L

Fateful Night

Feb. 14, 1999. That evening, Gilda Terry came home from work and half-jokingly chewed out her son, Coleman -- who had recently moved back into his mom's 140th Street apartment -- for not bringing her any Valentine's Day candy. So he ran down five flights of steps and to the corner store. When he returned, he handed her a packet of peanut-chew candies before leaving the apartment again. She settled down to watch the first of a two-part TV movie before going to bed. Terry would never see her son alive again. To this day, she will not watch two-part TV movies because it brings back bad memories. When she returned from work the next day, Coleman was not home. Terry settled down on the couch to watch the second part of the movie (the title escapes her), her Valentine's peanut chews on the end table ready to be eaten. They would sit there, uneaten and forgotten, for weeks afterward. Terry doesn't remember who called her with the news that her son had been shot, but she immediately jumped into a cab and rushed to a nearby hospital. It was the wrong place -- Coleman's body was in front of the Delano Village housing project, just a block away from the park. Coleman's uncle, Kenny Phinazee, rushed to the scene, but the police would not let him pass.

A crowd had gathered. He gripped the black iron gate -- the night air so cold that he could see his breath -- and cried for the first time in years. Police soon arrested Woodley, who grew up with Coleman and his two brothers. At the time, Woodley was facing federal drug charges -- he had been arrested earlier in the year, along with Coleman's older brother, Donald Phinazee. The New York Daily News reported that Woodley had a beef with one of Coleman's brothers and instead took it out on Coleman. Neighborhood speculation has provided plenty of other rumors. But to this day, Coleman's family does not know why Coleman was killed. But there was not enough evidence to charge Woodley with the murder, said an assistant district attorney, Dan M. Rather. The investigation is still open. In December 1999, Woodley nervously pleaded guilty to one count of distribution and possession with intent to distribute cocaine base. He is serving a 50-month sentence in a New York federal prison and is scheduled to be released in late December. To add further agony, Coleman's other brother, Leroy Phinazee, was murdered in 2002. His family declines to discuss the details, but Terry says Phinazee was killed while trying to find out what happened to Coleman.

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Септември 19th, 2008, 4:02 pm 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Jуни 14th, 2008, 5:05 am
Мислења: 184
Локација: право па лево
Big L, Rest in peace!

Кон врв
 Профил  

Покажи постара тема:  Сортирај по  
Испрати нова тема Одговори на тема  [ � теми ]  Оди на страна Предходна  1, 2, 3  Следна

Часовникот е според зоната: UTC + 1 час [ Летно време ]

Кој е Присутен

Членови кои ја разгледуваат оваа тема: Нема регистрирани членови and 38 гости

Вие Не може да поставите нова тема на овој форум
Вие Не може одговорите на теми на овој форум
Вие Не може да промените мислења на овој форум
Вие Не може да го бришите вашето мислење во овој форум

Оди до:  
Copyright © 2004-2023 Македонски Рап