Автор Порака
 Наслов на мислењето: Tech N9NE
ТемаИспратено: Ноември 20th, 2008, 10:14 am 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Октомври 2nd, 2008, 9:53 pm
Мислења: 753
Локација: Кисела Вода, Скопје, Македонија
Колку шо видов нема отворено тема за овој чоек а е еден од подобрите. Според мене чоекот е ѕвер, растура и со флоу и со текстови...едноставно еден од подобрите на сценава моментално...Па да видам шо мислите за него...

Aaron Dontez Yates (born November 8, 1971 in Kansas City, Missouri) better known by his stage name Tech N9ne (also, Tech N9NE), is an American rapper. His musical career has spanned 20 years, during which he has performed sold out shows from Los Angeles to New York City. He is also the best selling MC out of his hometown of Kansas City.

Career

Tech N9ne is known for his wide range of collaborations with other well-known artists. In 1999, Tech N9ne was included on the track (and accompanying video) "The Anthem" from Sway & King Tech, two radio personalities based in California.

He started his rap career because of a dare from one of his friends in high school. Early in his career, Tech N9ne was a member of a group called "NNUTT HOWZE", which he pays tribute to in many of his lyrics by saying "Six, six, triple eight, forty six, ninety nine, three" (6688846993), which spells out NNUTT HOWZE on the touch pad numbers of a telephone. However, the group disbanded when they were dropped from their label, Perspective Records. Additionally, he saw glimpses of success as a member of the 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians - also a Kansas City-based group - with their single "Let's Get Fucked Up".[1]

Tech N9ne is a member of The Regime, a large collective of MCs including Yukmouth, Dru Down, Gonzoe, Tha Realest and Messy Marv among various others. Fellow Kansas City rappers, BG Bulletwound and Grant Rice, are also included in the collective's roster. Tech N9ne is one of the original members of The Regime, as he has been with the group since its creation by Yukmouth in 1997.

In September 2008, Tech N9ne officially hit a milestone in his career, recording over a million album sales to date, thanks to the release of his most recent double album, Killer. Despite the accomplishment, the rapper remembers the struggles of his career, up until this point. However, he wasn't surprised. "It just reminded me of all the work we done in the past, up until now. It's something. It's dope," the rapper told BallerStatus.com. "I don't think it's sunken in yet. I've been celebrating for the last two days because that's a hell of an accomplishment. I've been planning success all my life. I'm not even a bit surprised, I'm happy about it. That just means I was right." He is now hard at work on his next album, Sickology 101: The Study of Being Sick. [2]

[edit] Strange Music label

Main article: Strange Music

Tech N9ne and Travis O'Guin co-own the record label Strange Music, which was created in 2002 after Tech N9ne's release from JCOR Entertainment.[3] Under the label, Tech N9ne has released six albums, Absolute Power, Anghellic: Reparation, Vintage Tech, Everready (The Religion), Tech N9ne Collabos: Misery Loves Kompany, and Killer. The label has signed several other performers and bands including Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman & Snug Brim, Project: Deadman which consists of Prozak, and producer Mike E. Clark, Big Krizz Kaliko, and Kabosh which is a joint effort by Tech N9ne and Kaliko where they will venture into the rock world. Recently, Strange Music signed Dirty Thug Records, the label that houses Grave Plott (Killa C & Liquid Assassin), to a distribution deal. Strange Music has also signed Brooklyn-area rapper and member of La Coka Nostra, Ill Bill, to release his upcoming second album The Hour of Reprisal. There are rumors that Ill Bill has signed with Strange Music to join the actual label, although there has been no direct word as to whether his deal is for distribution only or not. Ill Bill later announced that Uncle Howie Records was effectively a sub-label of Strange now, similar to "like how Jay Z brought Roc-A-Fella to Def Jam."

[edit] In Popular Culture

[edit] Films

Tech N9ne is featured on the soundtrack for the 1997 movie Gang Related, featuring James Belushi and 2Pac, with the song "Questions."

Four of Tech N9ne's songs were featured in the 2007 Universal Pictures film, Alpha Dog. Two of those songs, "Caribou Lou" and "Night and Day" are from the 2006 album, Everready: The Religion. Also included are "Slither" from his 2002 album Absolute Power and "LA LA Land" featuring Gina Cassavetes (daughter of film director Nick Cassavetes) which is featured on the Alpha Dog film soundtrack. Originally, Tech N9ne was behind scoring the entire movie but the movie studio decided to remove some of his music to add more commercially known songs.[4]

[edit] Games

The tracks "Jellysickle" and "My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl", both from 2006 album Everready (The Religion), are featured on the soundtrack to 25 To Life, a 2005 video game, in which Tech N9ne is also an unlockable character. A censored version of "The Beast," also from 2006 release Everready (The Religion), is featured in the game Madden NFL 2006. Tech N9ne would once again find his music on an in-game soundtrack of a video game in 2008 with the release of Midnight Club: Los Angeles. "Everybody Move" from the 2008 album Killer was featured on its Hip-Hop station.[5]

[edit] Television

In 2001, Tech N9ne's song "Tormented," from his album Anghellic, appeared in a scene of the Fox TV series Dark Angel, it plays for nearly two minutes in the background of a bar scene contained in the season two episode "Two."[6]

In early 2007, Tech N9ne was featured on the MTV program I'm From Rolling Stone. In November 2007, Tech N9ne's song "Caribou Lou" was featured on an episode of MTV's My Super Sweet 16, during the scene in which the birthday girl received her car. In summer 2008, Tech N9ne's song "Earthquake" was featured on an episode of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew in which the crew had to visually convey the title of the song in their performance.

Tech N9ne's Single "Like Yeah" was featured on the intro credits of the 2008 MTV show "From G's to Gents".

[edit] Discography

Main article: Tech N9ne discography

[edit] Albums

* 1999: The Calm Before the Storm
* 2000: The Worst
* 2001: Anghellic
* 2002: Celcius
* 2002: Absolute Power
* 2005: Vintage Tech
* 2006: Everready (The Religion)
* 2007: Misery Loves Kompany
* 2008: Killer
* 2009: Sickology 101: The Study of Being Sick[2]

[edit] Selected filmography

* 2003: Beef
* 2003: Das Bus
* 2004: T9X: The Tech N9ne Experience
* 2004: United Ghettos of America Vol. 2
* 2005: Hip Hop Nation Vol. 1
* 2006: Jack's Law[A1]
* 2006: Alpha Dog[A2]
* 2008: The Psychumentary[7]
* 2008: The Life of Lucky Cucumber[A3]
П.С. Извинете шо е на англиски ама ме мрзеше да преведувам. :D

Слика :D

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Ноември 20th, 2008, 10:19 am 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Еве ви и спот пошо забораив да стаам во последниот пост.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYcKwaD4oIE[/youtube]

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Ноември 20th, 2008, 2:51 pm 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Авдуст 30th, 2007, 5:49 am
Мислења: 1196
Moze nekoj da ja uploadira pesnata od spotov ?!

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето:
ТемаИспратено: Aприл 5th, 2009, 6:19 am 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Jaнуари 29th, 2008, 2:23 pm
Мислења: 306
Ауу го обожавам човеков.. Само колку што разбрав последниот албум му бил катастрофа.. Имам се друго се до последниот албум но не планирам да го симнам пошо нејќам да се разочарам.. Али кажете и вие дал го имате слушнато повеќе мислења да слушнам. Инаку Кнеле ај стави ми се на мсн ќе ти ја пратам траката.

And every word that I say, is every word that I'm slayin

Кон врв
 Профил  

Наслов на мислењето: Re: Tech N9NE
ТемаИспратено: Јули 22nd, 2009, 6:15 pm 
Отсутен

Регистриран: Jуни 17th, 2007, 12:10 pm
Мислења: 122
Симона грешка си.Последниот и пред последниот му се мн добри на тека нина....ке ти ги дадам...Killer 1,2 и Sickology 1,za 2kata ке почекаш до септември :D

Кон врв
 Профил  

ТемаИспратено: Ноември 28th, 2009, 4:01 am 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Регистриран: Авдуст 11th, 2008, 5:12 pm
Мислења: 34
Локација: Некаде Далеку..
Tech n9ne го слушам уште од почетокот .. Најдобар впечаток според мене ми остави траката од него Тech N9ne - Come Gangsta, извонреден flow, текст и се шо требе .. текстот кине :!:

Кон врв
 Профил  

ТемаИспратено: Декември 5th, 2009, 6:58 pm 
Отсутен
Членски аватор

Во делот "преземања" го имате за download последниот албум од 2009 на Tech N9ne - K.O.D...страшно парче албум...и ве советувам да го симнете...

Кон врв
 Профил  

Покажи постара тема:  Сортирај по  
Испрати нова тема Одговори на тема  [ � теми ] 

Часовникот е според зоната: UTC + 1 час [ Летно време ]

Кој е Присутен

Членови кои ја разгледуваат оваа тема: Нема регистрирани членови and 38 гости

Вие Не може да поставите нова тема на овој форум
Вие Не може одговорите на теми на овој форум
Вие Не може да промените мислења на овој форум
Вие Не може да го бришите вашето мислење во овој форум

Оди до: